Thursday, July 4, 2013

For the dreamers

http://sanjeevdagar.blogspot.in/2012/10/national-award-winning-article.html

Though it took me long time to share this article with my friends, before that i found many of my friends already shared it. It was the best moment of my life not because i won a prize. Creativity does not need any award or prize. If we are able to express what we feel inside that's the biggest victory and may be i was able write whatever i always  always wanted to say.
I hope my friends would love to read same piece of my work where i concluded my millions of dreams, hopes, wishes and a life of freedom.
Enjoy the article. Yes!! Can not forget to say heartly thanks to all my dear friends ( Virtual or real life ) who always liked my work and appreciated me every single moment of my writing.

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment