It is really wonderful project and very much beneficial for the development of the country. Still protest is going on to stop the work on the project. Here are some reasons and solutions.
It is tragedy of our country that we do not keep away the things from politics. Fine! Government need to give permission to the project. Every leader is not wise enough to understand scientific things and who understand it very well they tell it is safe. Then there should not be any issue at all .Even Abdul Kalam Sir(Former President), declared that it is very much safe.
1) Why do not we keep our internal issues in our country only? Who are US to tell us we should not work on this project and if we do so then people will face problems?
2) NGOs!! OH GOD! NGOs are losing faith in people and misleading them by showing so called concern. I always supported this project, because a great Human and finest mind kalam Sir declared it very much safe. He is a man with integrity not like spineless leaders we have right now in the country. He never throws words in the wind.
3) Government should take strict action against the people who are trying to misleading the people on the name of so called concern.
4) We should keep our internal issue to our country only.
5) We should organize meeting with the great scientist of the country to mobilize people about this project.
6) State and central government should do advertisement about this project and its safety. When government can spend crore of rupees on their own advertisements why they can not do it?
7) Chief Minister of Tamilnadu Jaylalita should be more sincere and need to look after the people who are doing fake protest.
8) About NGOs! It is the time we need to draw some lines for them. Do clear one thing to NGOs, where they should not interfere.
9) Every one need to look in their own areas only, keeps away the game of politics from such project and policies that benefit country.
10) PM instead of making his comments to a channel person should have addressed to the protesters of his evidences of foreign funding and also impress them how safe the plant is instead of asking others to defend him.
11) What did the congress government did after the Bhopal tragedy? just escorted the CEO with safety still we didn’t get the justice for the people .End of this if any problem goes wrong who is going to suffer only the people and the future generations it is not Manmohan Singh or Sonia Gandhi family .This is the fear of people, do it clear that there will not be any case like this in future. Government need to be accountable to the people or to Supreme Court.
12) Do clear the people in their minds that Bhopal tragedy was because of Britishers, they approved the project and it was running for long time without knowing it was not safe. Tell them that its Indian government and they can not run away from the country if such incident happened again. They will be accountable to us only. Do clear that time to time project will be checked by great scientists.
13) Let them know about the power plant fully, whether it is by advertising of the project, meetings with the people, by accountability, by direct intervention with them, draw some lines for the NGOs, state and central both need to work together because it is about country.
For rest politics there will be many chances to play games, but for now let it put aside please. That’s all from my side.
Written by me and my two friends Robinhood Rises and Puturajan Sritharan.Thanks to them for providing me information about Kudunkulam Power Plant simply.