Monday, April 18, 2011

my favorite satirical leader


Sharad pawar a man who always make me to go beyond my topic when ever I talk about politics .i am not going to understand why he is still on his agriculture ministry post? Is there not any qualification for this post ?OH !!but in our country’s politics, there is not any qualification for such posts not only agricultural post but there is not any qualification for any leader after all. But there should be some qualification for their posts too when there are qualification for other government jobs. Why not for them ??because they have money and power ?? How can they enjoy all facilities with out any qualification?
See I again go beyond my topic. Of course topic was mr sharad pawar as usual.(my satirical favorite leader) Now I will only talk about him in this article and will not go beyond the topic. Let us start again.(talk about pujniya sharad pawar ji )

                                     Whenever our central government talk about reshuffle of government I think that this time government will surely ask sharad pawar for a resignation letter  and we will get a new agriculture minister who will take this post as much as serious as sharad pawar have interest in cricket. We all know that he is out of news always (not only he actually many of our leaders) but when it comes the question of scams and price rise of essential commodities especially sugar prices ,then we can say with out any doubt that OH !!things are going wrong because our over talented leaders are on such loyal and big posts .(hope you all are getting what I want to say ?)

No comments:

Post a Comment